Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Music to My Ears

Music class is here again! B and I love this class and were so excited for this session to start. We were lucky enough to find MusikGarten when he was really young through our church, First Presbyterian Church of Orlando. The program introduces kids to a variety of music and instruments and is helpful to parents, as well. This way you aren't stuck singing the three songs you know over and over. More twinkle, twinkle!

It is such a fun class and a great bonding time for Moms and babies plus unbelievably affordable (By now you know I like a deal). I hear that there are many benefits to exposing kids to music at an early age but typical of me I can't remember what they are. I promise it's good stuff though.  

I am so thankful that we found this program because I have met so many amazing Mom friends and friends for B. Staying at home, it is really hard to meet other Moms with kids around the same age but getting involved in activities is such a great way to do this. Whether you are a stay at home mom or a working mom, I highly recommend joining a Moms group or activities, it really makes all the difference in the world. Both B and I would go crazy if we stayed inside all day and that's no fun for anyone. 

I could go on and on about this music class and its benefits but really it is great. If any of you Moms out there are interested, let me know and I will send you the info. It is offered in Fall, Spring and Summer sessions.  

Is this how you play the drum?


That's more like it. Oh wait, not yet.



FINALLY!




Love,
H&B

No comments:

Post a Comment