Monday, September 6, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!  


We had so much fun but it of course went too quickly. Yay for the return of college football! Can't wait for this season and hope that the Noles can keep up the wins. It's been tough being married to a Gator these last few seasons ;)


The fun continues though. Tomorrow, B and I are headed to Washington, DC to visit my parents for the week. We are so excited to see them and enjoy some of the amazing DC sites. There is so much fun stuff to do there and great restaurants and shopping too. I am sure we will try to fit too much in, as usual. I am not looking forward to flying with B by myself since he is so active these days but hopefully he will be on his best behavior. I have all kind of toys, snacks and movies ready to distract him, keep your fingers crossed for me. 


Stay tuned for updates...


Love,
H&B

No comments:

Post a Comment