Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Queen

Today we celebrated my Grandma's 93rd birthday, yes 93!  I can't even imagine all that she has seen and lived through during her life. She is such a character and brings so much joy to all of us. We threw her a little birthday party at our house which she said was the "nicest party she has ever been to in her life." I hope that I have that great of an attitude when I get old. Maybe I should start working on that now haha. 


Some of my favorites from her tonight were -"I am so excited I could just sit on the table with my cake" and "Wow those are some big earrings you are wearing, they could hang on the chandelier." 














Isn't she the cutest?  Happy Birthday Grandma!


Love,
H&B

1 comment:

  1. She definitely is the cutest! Grandparents are the best! You are so blessed!

    And those are some cute grandsons she has too! :)

    ReplyDelete