Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Roundup

I have been looking for fun things coming up in October and I really think you could do something every day until Halloween. Seems like every place has its own Halloween event, I didn't realize how popular this holiday has become.  I know, where have I been?  I am putting together a calendar and will post it soon.  


Here are some fun, FREE events going on this weekend. Hope you have a chance to get out and enjoy this gorgeous weather! 


Winter Park Autumn Art Festival
When: October 9 & 10 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Central Park, Park Ave. 
Kids Corner: the Crealdé School of Art will be offering free art workshops


Oktoberfest
When: October 8 & 9 from 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Where: Celebration Town Center
Kids Corner: hayrides, pumpkin painting




When: October 9 & 10 starting at 11 a.m.
Where: Daytona Beach, FL

Also, SeaWorld's Halloween Spooktacular starts this weekend. This is only free if you pay for admission or have annual passes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment