Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's hard to believe...

that I have a 1.5 year old!! Excuse me while I shed a few tears that my baby is getting so big. Seriously, the time really goes too quickly. It seems like this was just yesterday. 




Isn't he adorable?! It is amazing how much they change in such a short time. 


B is at a really fun but challenging age right now. I think I said that last month too, I see a trend haha. He is really stubborn and I have no idea where he got that from. ;) He is starting to talk a lot and it is funny some of the things that come out of his mouth. I can only imagine when he is older.  


Some of his favorites right now: dog dog, duck, I see a baby, baby, play outside, want to play, no (of course!), aw man and no way

I can't wait to see what he does next and am so excited about the holidays since he will understand more what is going on this year.  

Love,
H&B

1 comment:

  1. That pic sure is adorable! And he's only gotten cuter! I'm going to try to teach him to say "Kate" the next time we're over! :)

    ReplyDelete