Thursday, November 11, 2010

Downtown Orlando Touch-a-Truck

I heard some Mom's at the park talking about this event and was curious, so I went online to find out what it was. Yes, I am nosy but at least I admit it haha. This looks like so much fun for the boy, or girl, in your life who loves trucks of all kinds. I think I might have just found what the Hubs is doing with B this weekend :)


Orlando Touch-a-Truck is an event that allows kids to explore all sorts of trucks, construction vehicles and other cool equipment. There are drivers in all the vehicles that can help with all those questions you never know the answer to about how these things work. They will even let the kids honk the horn!


When: Saturday, November 13 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Where: 123 East Livingston Street, Orlando
Cost: $5 per person, kids 2 and under FREE










No comments:

Post a Comment